NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Ez1 Realty and all the websites involved, (USA-eVote.com and AdventBibleStudy.com) respect the intellectual property of others and has established the following procedure for receiving notice of infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
All the information and media on this site is assumed to be copyright free, has been researched in good faith, and is used with no intent to misuse any copyright laws. The vast majority of the information is original, and for the most part, may be used by others, but not for monetary gain. The information on this website is intended to educate and share through the Internet in a safe and secure environment. Please contact the Registered Agent below for permission to share any information on this website in excess of sharing individual articles.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS
REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement relative to our system or Sites should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
Written notification must be submitted to the following designated Agent via letter or email:
Dennis Herman – Ez1 Realty
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Address to Which Notification Should be Sent:
921 W 1st St Waldo, WI 53093
Email of Designated Agent:
Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location, where the original or an authorization copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.)
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyrighted owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.